Default Document Property Names Always Shown in English
(Doc ID 1335405.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 220.127.116.11.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The standard Document Manager shows the property names of an uploaded document in English.
Only custom property names are shown in the local language.
This is different from the behaviour in UCM. In the UCM interface, all of these fields are shown in the selected language.
For example, this is seen when following these steps :
- User logs into WebCenter Spaces 18.104.22.168, selecting the language on the login screen.
- Open a page which contains the document manager
- Select 'Advanced' link, then Add->filter
- Select the '+' button list of the available UCM document properties
- The standard property names are shown in English (e.g. Account, Author, Expiration date, Profile, ID, etc.).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|