Default Document Property Names Always Shown in English
(Doc ID 1335405.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem occurs when using WebCenter in Arabic (or any other non-English) language .
The standard Document Manager shows the property names of an uploaded document in English.
Only custom property names are shown in the local language.
This is different from the behavior in UCM. In the UCM interface, all of these fields are shown in the selected language.
For example, this is seen when following these steps :
- User logs into WebCenter Spaces 184.108.40.206, selecting the language on the login screen.
- Open a page which contains the document manager
- Select 'Advanced' link, then Add->filter
- Select the '+' button list of the available UCM document properties
- The standard property names are shown in English (e.g. Account, Author, Expiration date, Profile, ID, etc.).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document