Connections to the Domain Admin Port Fail after the Enterprise Manager service is Restarted.
(Doc ID 1337597.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Java CAPS Enterprise Service Bus - Version R6.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Connections to the Domain Administration Port fail after the Enterprise Manager is restarted. The Domain and the Enterprise Manager have to be restarted to clear the problem.
The following messages are logged in the monitor.log for the Enterprise Manager when the problem occurs:
It is also not possible to connect to the Application Server Admin Console. The browser will hang with the message: Waiting for <hostname> and eventually report a 'Could Not Connect to Server' message.
The issue can be reproduced by following these steps:
- Start the domain and ensure that it is possible to connect to the domain using the Application Server Admin Console. Logout of the Application Server Admin Console.
- Start the Enterprise Manager.
- Login to the Enterprise Manager. Ensure that the domain can be monitored (eg. view the queues).
- Logout of the Enterprise Manager.
- Restart the Enterprise Manager.
- Login to the Enterprise Manager again. Ensure that the domain can be monitored (eg. view the queues).
- Leave the session logged into the Enterprise Manager. After approximately 22 minutes (may be longer) the above errors are logged and connections to the Domain Administration Port fail.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document