Portlets with Submit Form Do Not Work after Upgrading to WebCenter PS3 or Later
(Doc ID 1337684.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading WSRP Portlets from PS1 to PS3 or later the Portlets no longer work.
Narrowing down the issue the problem is with the doDispatch method running twice.
This happens with Portlets with submit forms.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Confirm the Portlet works in WebCenter 18.104.22.168.0 or 22.214.171.124.0.
- Open the Producer application in JDeveloper 126.96.36.199.0 or later to migrate the Producer application.
- Deploy the producer to WC_Portlet managed server in a WebCenter domain with same version of JDeveloper.
- Register the producer in WebCenter Spaces or a custom WebCenter application.
- Add the Portlet to a page in WebCenter Spaces or a custom WebCenter Application.
- Type anything in the form in the Portlet and click the submit button.
Here you will see the Portlet doesn't work.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document