AM7.1 - Amserver Web Interface Loses Focus Of Selected Page After Return
(Doc ID 1338266.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle OpenSSO - Version 7.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The information in this article applies to Sun Java System Access Manager 7.1 patch5.
When you press the enter key after entering a name or wildcard character under user tab (subjects->user) for a search, instead of seeing the result of the search, you see the realm screen.
As per release note this bug is fixed in Access Manager 7.1 patch 5.
Oracle Defect 12288479 - Amserver Web Interface Lost Focus Of Selected Page After Return
But on testing it was found that the issue is still seen in IE browser.
1) Login to Access Manager console (http://hosts/amserver)
2) Go "Access Control" tab -> click "Realm Name"
3) Go "Subjects" tab -> "User" tab
4) You can find users, and enter some character for search as following.
5) After enter some character for search, Press the "Enter key" on the keyboard. No mouse clicks.
6) UI goes back to the "Realms" screen.
The issue is seen only in IE browser when user listing have more than one page.If the listing is one page or less no issues is seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document