Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.3 to 10.3.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The timestamp and Message ID of messages change once the WebLogic Server Administration Console is refreshed, immediately after a message is sent. This behavior persists every time the JMS Resource Monitoring Show Messages Tab is refreshed. However, if the console screen is idle for a few minutes and then refresh the same, the correct timestamp as well as ID are displayed.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a JMS Module.
- Create a connection factory.
- Create a Distributed Queue.
- Deploy a sample application or run a standalone client.
- Post a Distributed Queue message.
- Wait 30 sec. and post another.
- Monitor the queue.
- Show messages.
- Notice the messages have different time stamps and IDs.
- Refresh the page.
- Notice the messages are now showing the same time stamps and IDs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms