MBean Error When Creating A Wallet In Fusion Middleware Control
(Doc ID 1339965.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue occurs creating a Wallet with EM Oracle Fusion Middleware as follows:
1) Login into EM Oracle Fusion Middleware Control Console -> Webtier -> ohs1
2) Right clicking on 'ohs1' and select 'Security' -> Wallets, a popup comes up with the following error:
Load failed with IOException"
3) After clicking OK the Wallet is created successfully.
4) However, the wallet created would not be visible in the EM Fusion Middleware Control.
5) In the OHS log file the following errors is logged:
nzos handshake error, nzos_Handshake returned 28860(server mars:9999, client <
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document