Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version: 184.108.40.206.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Login into EM Oracle Fusion Middleware Control Console -> Webtier -> ohs1
2) Right clicking on 'ohs1' and select 'Security' -> Wallets, a popup comes up with the following error:
"Failed to invoke operation load on MBean oracle.as.management.mbeans.register:instance=ohs_instance1,Location=AdminServer,name=ohs1,type=component
Load failed with IOException"
3) After clicking OK the Wallet is created successfully.
4) However, the wallet created would not be visible in the EM Fusion Middleware Control.
5) In the OHS log file the following errors is logged:
NZ Library Error: SSL fatal alert
nzos handshake error, nzos_Handshake returned 28860(server mars:9999, client <
in admin server log , the following error is found:
Failed to invoke operation listKeyStores on MBean oracle.as.ohs:type=component.keystore,name=keystore,instance=ohs_instance1,component=ohs1,Location=AdminServer
Oracle HTTP Server(OHS,Version:220.127.116.11) was installed and patched to 18.104.22.168
and WLS version 10.3.4 is installed and configured.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms