Tutorial: Configuring Oracle Content Server (UCM) with Oracle WebCenter R11 (PS3/PS4)
(Doc ID 1340022.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2022
Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11g]
Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document will show you how to configure Oracle Content Server with WebCenter in a single server setup.
This document has been tested with WebCenter PS3 (126.96.36.199.0) and PS4 (188.8.131.52.0) releases.
This is part of a series of Tutorials for Installing and Configuring WebCenter.
The following diagram shows the initial configuration of WebCenter before configuring WebCenter with Oracle Content Server:
The following diagram shows the configuration after you complete the steps from this tutorial:
In this tutorial we will cover the following topics:
- Create the Schemas for Oracle Universal Content Management.
- Install Oracle Enterprise Content Management Suite.
- Configure Oracle Enterprise Content Management Suite.
- Configure Oracle Universal Content Management.
- Configuring the Documents Service with WebCenter.
For this Tutorial we will show the installation and configuration process on OEL5 64bit.
A similar process can be used for other Platforms.
All references to the documentation in this tutorial correspond to PS4 (184.108.40.206.0) release.
If you are installing PS3 (220.127.116.11.0) release you can find the documentation here:
Oracle Fusion Middleware Release 1 (18.104.22.168) Documentation Library
For WebCenter PS5 (22.214.171.124.0) release, please see the following article:Note 1424064.1
- Tutorial: Configuring Oracle WebCenter Content Server with Oracle WebCenter Portal R11 (PS5)
This document is intended for WebCenter administrators who need to install and Configure Oracle Content Server with WebCenter.
Support for the different products used in this tutorial is provided by different teams. If you need to contact Oracle Support ensure to open a service request for the related Product.
- The Repository Configuration Assistant (RCU) is supported by the Application Server / WebLogic Server team.
- Installation and Configuration of WebCenter is supported by the WebCenter team.
- Installation and Configuration of Oracle Enterprise Content Management Suite is supported by the Content Management Team.
- Configuration of the Documents Service with WebCenter is supported by the WebCenter team.
This document doesn't replace the formal documentation that can be located here:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.