Content Information - Recent Review Causes Errors
(Doc ID 1345514.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Content Server
When attempting to view the complete history of a checked in document, the following error occurs.
Webpage has expired
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logon as Common User
2. Search for and Select document
3. Select Information->Recent Reviews
4. A screen will display showing the initial checkin of the document
5. Select Complete History
6. An Error message is displayed for the user that you need a specific right (assume this is a wanted error)
7. Press the 'Back to previous page' button
8. This causes a webpage has expired error (SS1)
9. Refreshing the page brings it back to where it should be
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document