WSRP Monitor Tool Not Showing Any Data
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Portal - Version 9.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WSRP monitor is not showing any data regardless of whether is it enabled or not.
The issue was observed during the following steps:
1) Bring up the consumer application
2) Open monitor page on consumer application
3) Click enable link to enable the monitor page
4) Refresh the consumer application
5) Click Refresh on the monitor page but no soap header message is shown
6) Same on monitor page on producer
Manually enabling SOAP message logging in web.xml of the portal web application showed the same results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms