OSSO Logout Is Not Ending Users Session For J2EE Applications Deployed On WebLogic Servers
(Doc ID 1346675.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Application Server Single Sign-On - Version 10.1.4.3 to 10.1.4.3 [Release 10gR3]
Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3 to 10.3.5
Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 12-MAR-2019***
When a J2EE application, like for example Oracle WebCenter, is deployed on WebLogic Server and configured with Oracle AS Single Sign-On (OSSO) version 10g a logout initiated from one of the other OSSO protected partner applications does not properly logout from the J2EE application.
With WebLogic server trace level diagnostics enabled there are no entries in the log for "SSOFilter".
Trace level diagnostics can be enabled as follows:
- Log into WebLogic Admin console.
- Navigate to the domain -> Environment -> Servers -> WebCenter server (or to the managed server where the J2EE application is deployed).
- Click on Logging Tab.
- Go to Advanced drop-down.
- Select "Minimum Severity to Log" as "Trace or Debug".
- Further down, under "Message destinations", select LogFile: Severity Level as "Debug"
- Save Changes
Example steps to reproduce the problem:
- Logon to WebCenter.
- Logon to another application, e.g. oiddas
- Logout from oiddas.
- Access WebCenter.
- Check the WebCenter server log.
The WebLogic deployment has been changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document