BPA Architect: Schedule Model type does not appear in Wizard
(Doc ID 1348158.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Analysis Suite - Version: 184.108.40.206.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are attempting to define a new schedule plan following the steps pointed in the online help:
You can create a Schedule model having one or more objects of the Calendar event type. You can assign this model to start events as a process instantiation plan.
- Create a Schedule model having one or more objects of the Calendar event type
- Select File/New/Model
- Select the server and the database in which the new model is to be created
- When you open the database, you may have to enter your user name and password to identify yourself, and select a method filter
- Select the group in which you want to create the schedule
- Click on Next
- Enable the Data check box to select the ARIS House data view
- Then, select the Schedule model type in the Model type list box and click on Next
At this point you discover that you are not able to perfom step 8 as the "Schedule" Model Type is not available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document