Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After reassociating the policy and credential store with the oracle database the BPM application roles are no longer able to be seeded into the policy store when the SOA instance starts.
Snippet from the server output:
< PolicyStoreException occurred, while granting appRole : BPMOrganizationAdmin to SOAOperator>
exception.70638.name: Policy Store error.
exception.70638.description: Unable to grant appRole BPMOrganizationAdmin to SOAOperator.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Verify if the OPSS table was create , else run RCU and create that
2. Create a Datasource for this OPSS table
3. Connect to wlst and Run the reassociateSecurityStore , to change the
PolicyStore from File store to DB
4. Login to EM console and verify the settings changed for the Security
5. Restart the Server , error message in the logs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms