WebLogic Server: Behavior of "Set Client Id On Connection" and "Enable Identity-based Connection Pooling" on a JDBC Datasource
(Doc ID 1349934.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- What is the usage of the "Set Client Id on Connection" and "Enable Identity based connection pooling" options available for the datasource being created in WebLogic Server?
- How will it behave for the scenarios mentioned below?
- Credential mapping configured with actual username/password of Database.
- Credential mapping configured with actual username but wrong password of Database.
- Credential mapping configured with some random username/password which is not available in the Database.
- What is the usage of Credential Mapping with the username/password field, if it doesn't require the actual database username and password?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document