Text Is Not Aligned Vertically In Table When Converted To PDF
(Doc ID 1350445.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2023
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 10.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Inbound Refinery 10.1.3.5 and PDFExportConverter to convert documents
When a Word document contains a table where the text is vertically centered in the cell, the alignment is lost in the converted PDF file. Instead, the text is aligned to the top of the cell once converted.
- Create a Word document containing a table
- Enter some text in a cell and increase the height of the row
- Vertically center the text in the cell.
- Save the file, and check in the document into UCM
- When converted into PDF by PDFExportConverter, the text is aligned to the top of the cell.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document