Navigation Links do not Open in New Window or Popup
(Doc ID 1350752.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 126.96.36.199.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a link to the navigation object in Spaces and setting its target to New Window or Popup it still opens in the same window.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Edit a Navigation Object in Spaces
2. Add a new link that points to some URL i.e. http://www.oracle.com
3. Go to the Options tab of the link
4. Set Open Link in to New Window or Popup
5. Specify this Navigation object as the default navigation for your Space
6. Access a page
7. Click on the link
Notice that the link opens in the same window regardless of the Open Link setting.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|