Navigation Links do not Open in New Window or Popup
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 22.214.171.124.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a link to the navigation object in Spaces and setting its target to New Window or Popup it still opens in the same window.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Edit a Navigation Object in Spaces
2. Add a new link that points to some URL i.e. http://www.oracle.com
3. Go to the Options tab of the link
4. Set Open Link in to New Window or Popup
5. Specify this Navigation object as the default navigation for your Space
6. Access a page
7. Click on the link
Notice that the link opens in the same window regardless of the Open Link setting.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms