Activities Do Not Refresh Properly After Navigating To a User Connection Profile
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When searching another user and navigating to that user profile and then going to Activities,
this will show the activities of the searched user and not the authenticated user as expected.
- Create 2 users in WebCenter.
- Login to webcenter as testuser1.
- Perform some actions as tetsuser1 to add some entries to activities.
For example, upload a file or invite testuser2 as a connection.
- In the global search box search: testuser2.
- In the results click on testuser2.
This should display the profile of testuser2.
- Click on My Profile Page.
Observe the Activities under My Profile show the correct activities for testuser1.
- Click on the Activities Page.
This displays the activities of testuser2.
This is wrong, it should display the activities of the authenticated user (testuser1).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms