Data from List Service Carrying Over to a New Space based on a Space Template
(Doc ID 1352983.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 - Release: 11g to 11g
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data from List service is carried over to a new space when using a template based on a space.
This happens even when un-checking the option to copy data from the List Service while creating the new space based on the template.
Expected to create a new space based on the space template without data carry over from the original space.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Create a new Space:
- Click on Personalize Pages and display the "Lists" service page.
- Crate a list.
- Create a new page in the space.
For example: Page1
- Go to the user's home space.
- Click on Personalize Pages and display the "Space Templates" page.
- Click "Create Space Template" and create a space template based on the GS_Test space.
Space Template Name: GS_Test_template
Select a Space from which to copy data to your Space Template: GS_Test
Select the service(s) from which to copy data to the new Space Template:Discussions - Unchecked
Documents - Unchecked
Lists - Unchecked
Members Info - Unchecked
Pages - Checked
Site Resources - Unchecked
- Create a new space based on the new GS_Test_template space template.
- In the new GS_from_template space go to the Lists page.
Here you will see the Lists from the original space are carried over.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|