When GS Page Tab Panel Has Too Many Pages, Users Do Not See What Page Their On
(Doc ID 1353598.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 184.108.40.206.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue here is that if a Group Space has too many pages, a user can be on a page but not see what page they are actually on.
1) Create a GS (with Project Site template)
2) Set the Page Template as: WebCenter Spaces Top Navigation
3) Create lots of pages until the latter ones do not fit in the GS page tab navigation panel
4) Navigate to the last page/tab in top navigational panel (the uttermost right) â you will need to do this via Settings -> Pages (as the uttermost right page will not be visible in page tab navigation panel).
5) ISSUE: note that you are on the page, but it is not indicated as such on the page tab navigation panel (in a sense, a user does not know what page they are on).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|