When GS Page Tab Panel Has Too Many Pages, Users Do Not See What Page Their On
(Doc ID 1353598.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Group Space, the page a user is on is indicated at the Group Space page tab panel (Home tab, Documents tab, Events tab, etc.).
The issue here is that if a Group Space has too many pages, a user can be on a page but not see what page they are actually on.
1) Create a GS (with Project Site template)
2) Set the Page Template as: WebCenter Spaces Top Navigation
3) Create lots of pages until the latter ones do not fit in the GS page tab navigation panel
4) Navigate to the last page/tab in top navigational panel (the uttermost right) â you will need to do this via Settings -> Pages (as the uttermost right page will not be visible in page tab navigation panel).
5) ISSUE: note that you are on the page, but it is not indicated as such on the page tab navigation panel (in a sense, a user does not know what page they are on).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document