Hide Inline Preview Option In Activity Stream Task Flow Does Not Hide Image File Types
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle WebCenter 22.214.171.124.0 version, the hide inline preview option in activity stream task flow does not hide image file types such as JPG, PNG, and GIF
- Login to WebCenter Spaces as administrator (eg: weblogic)
- Click the Administration
- In the WebCenter Spaces Administation, click the "Pages" tab -> System Pages
- Find the Activities page (it should be on the top of the list), click the Customize button
- In the Editing Page: Activities, you should see two components
- On the one in the bottom, you should see a "Pen" icon.
- When you move your mouse over the "Pen" icon, you should see the popup menu bar.
- In the popup menu bar, click the "Edit" icon.
- You should then see the"Component Properties:showDetailFrame"
- In the Parameters tab (the first tab), you should see the "Hide Inline Preview" checkbox. Please check that checkbox.
- Click Ok, and then save the page.
- With the inline preview option disabled in Activities, the inline documents such as PDF, TIFF are not displayed. However, images such as GIF, PNG, JPG are still displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms