Task Flow not Shown in Webcenter Portal Application
(Doc ID 1356205.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom task flows do not display in WebCenter pages when the task flows are added from JDeveloper.
There are no errors in the page or in the log.
When dropping the same task flow to a JSF page in an ADF project then the task flow works fine.
The same problem is reproduced when the task flow is created directly in the WebCenter project or when the task flow is dropped from a jar connection.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a custom task flow in an ADF project.
2. Deploy the task flow to a jarfile.
3. Create a new JAR connection to point to this jarfile
4. In a WebCenter project, drop the task flow to a JSF page as a region
5. When executing the page the task flow does not appear
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document