When a Protected Resource is Called (IIS 7.5), the 10g ISAPI Webgate Does not Engage, the Resource is Just Provided
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:COREid Access - Version 10.1.4.3.0 and later
Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.3 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- When a protected resource is called, the WebGate does not engage; the resource is just provided; no challenge for authentication.
- When calling the WebGate diagnostic URL, it fails with http 500 error
- The OAM Policy domain protected resource is /
- Access Tester shows that the resource is protected by OAM.
- Trace WebGate oblog.log does not show any processing of the virtual directory resource
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms