When a Protected Resource is Called (IIS 7.5), the 10g ISAPI Webgate Does not Engage, the Resource is Just Provided
(Doc ID 1357739.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2018
COREid Access - Version 10.1.4.3.0 and later
Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.3 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- When a protected resource is called, the WebGate does not engage; the resource is just provided; no challenge for authentication.
- When calling the WebGate diagnostic URL, it fails with http 500 error
- The OAM Policy domain protected resource is /
- Access Tester shows that the resource is protected by OAM.
- Trace WebGate oblog.log does not show any processing of the virtual directory resource
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|