SOA 11g: The Namespace Prefix of the Root Element is not Kept after a BPEL Transform
(Doc ID 1358834.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Having a composite that receives an XML the goal is to transform it to another XML.
- A transformation activity is created in JDeveloper and it can be observed that
- The Source XML has nameSpaceS prefixed to all the elements including the root
- The Target XML has nameSpaceT prefixed to all the elements including the root
- A test of the transformation activity is created and it can be observed that the result has namespace prefix to all the elements including the root.
- The resulting XML is written to a file.
The issue is that, at runtime the written file has the nameSpace prefix to all the elements but Not the root element.
If the Audit Trail is analysed it can be observed that actually the transformation did not prefix the root element with nameSpace.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document