How to clean up a corrupted SeeBeyond Standard Queue?
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Sun Schema Runtime Environment (SRE) - Version 5.0.5u2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A corrupted IQ could be identified if the log file has any of the following messages:
- 'bad signature'
- 'signature in data file is bad'
- 'Failed to mark a message for collaboration colXXX and event type etYYY. Rollback failed .'
- 'unexpected message tag. Expected  got [IIQ4]'
- 'IdxCreateFailed E:0x20000010 (item exists)'
- 'GetSubscriberIndexFileFailed E:0x20000010 (item exists)'
- 'MsgMarkFailed E:0x20000010 (item exists)'
- 'RecursiveInsert(): table: IQIArchive key: 1 Key exists'
- 'MsgMarkFailed E:0x20E00000 (low disk space)'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms