Last updated on MARCH 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Forms - Version 6.0.8 to 10.1.2.3.0 [Release 6.0.8 to 10.1.2.3]
Checked for relevance on 06-Mar-2015
Forms Builder displaying the following error when opening a form
The issue is happening with the following steps.
- Forms Builder is started with $ORACLE_HOME/bin/frmbld.sh shell script
- A form is opened in Forms Builder
- PLL library is attached to the Form
- YES is selected when the following question is prompted.
- Form is saved
- Form is closed from Forms Builder
- Form is re-opened again and the FRM-10102 error is displayed
- PLL library is not anymore attached to the form
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms