No Direct Access For Adapters To Load Custom Classes From SCA-INF/lib or SCA-INF/Classes
(Doc ID 1367573.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom Java code can be put in folder SCA-INF/classes or the classes can be made part of jar and be placed in SCA-INF/lib folder. And, in the jca file, if I specify: TransMode as "CustomImpl" and specify the appropriate class: in the property: CustomImpl, the adapter should recognize this class.
But, the adapter throws the exception that it is not able to recognize the class.
1. Create a new SOA Composite project.
2. Create BPEL process and expose as SOAP service
3. Add attached java class to project.
4. Create a socket adapter, and specify the attached java class as the java code handshake class in the wizard.
5. Wire the socket adapter to the bpel process, and invoke it within the bpel process.
6. Deploy and run gives below error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document