Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 220.127.116.11.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A WebCenter Framework application allows the user to add/change content via page parameters when they create a page.
The page parameter can be set to a content ID from UCM. The logic within the page uses this ID to retrieve content and display it on the page via Content Presenter taskflows.
The issue occurs under the following scenario:
1. User identifies a page where they wish to change the content
2. User edits the page.
3. User clicks on the 'Page Properties' link
4. User sets the 'content_id' page parameter to the desired value
5. User clicks 'OK'
6. Change has no effect.
7. User comes out of edit mode (typically by pressing the 'Ctrl + Shift + E' key combination)
8. Change still has no effect
9. User manually refreshes the page using F5 or browser refresh button
10. Change still has no effect
11. User navigates to a different page via their browser, and then navigates back to the page that was edited.
12. Finally changes are displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms