How to Display Site Studio Static List Elements in a Content Presenter Display Template?
(Doc ID 1368860.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to access the values of the static list from the Content Presenter template.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. There is a Static List-type element (c_static_paragraphs_ed.xml), which contains a set of simple elements:
In Runtime the following steps are performed:
1. Edit the page.
2. Add a Content Presenter task flow.
3. Create a new content with the relevant region definition.
4. In UCM, they locate the ID of the new content.
5. Look up the content element with the help of the ID.
6. Apply the Content Presenter template.
Notice that the elements of the static list is not displayed, instead it shows some java code.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document