Unable to Use Dropdown Lists For Font/Size In Content Presenter Editor Contribution Mode
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Content Presenter Editor (ctrl+shift+c) to go into contribution mode, dropdowns are offset by an inch to the left and are greyed out so they cannot be used.
- Integrate Universal Content Management with WC_Spaces, Reference <Note 1247334.1>
- Create a content item or upload an html file to via the Documents Tab in your given space.
- Create a page
- Click 'Add Content'
- Add a 'Content Presenter' Portlet to page.
- In composer or viewing the Page, click the first 'wrench' icon to associate your html file to the content presenter portlet.
- Press (ctrl+shift+c) to enter Contribution Mode. This should highlight all your 'Content Presenter Portlet' in a blue dashed frame.
- Click on the icon 'View and Manage this document', then after the popup you should see your content of your html file.
- Click the 'Edit' Button. In this view, you should see a Rich Text Editor.
- Observe, Drop-downs (Mode, Format, Size, Font) will not work. Moving the Rich Text Editor window to the right will reveal the dropdown list in the back of the RTE Editor. They are also GREYED out and unselectable.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms