Oracle Identity Analytics - Remediation Tracking Tab Does Not Update For Data Owner Certifications
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Identity Analytics - Version 11gR1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Remediation tracking for data owner certifications always shows as 0% complete, and all tasks are marked as 'Pending' even though the actual access through account imports has been fixed.
1. Run a data owner certification
2. Revoke a few certifications
3. Go to Identity Certification -> Remediation Tracking
4. The progress bar of the Remediation Tracking will show 0%
5. Run account Import to remove the revoked entitlements from the users
6. Go to Identity Certification -> Remediation Tracking. The progress bar of the Remediation Tracking will still show 0%
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms