Business Rules in SOA 184.108.40.206.0 can not be edited from within the SOA Composer
(Doc ID 1374506.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In SOA 18.104.22.168.0 the Business Ruless can not be editable in SOA Composer.
NOTE: The issue does not occur in SOA 22.214.171.124.0
- Login into the SOA Composer Console
- Click on Open
- Click on Open Rules
- Select the default Rule:
Rules File DynamicRouting
- Click Open
- Expand SyncDynamicRouting or AsyncDynamicRouting
- Click on Edit
- In the THEN clause click on "Edit properties" icon (near "( RoutingAction)")
- Change the value "RoutingAction"
- Click OK
- You can see that the Value is not changed
- Click Save or/and Commit
- The value is still not changed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document