Pattern Issue. SOA Suite 184.108.40.206. BPEL
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2011
Applies to:Oracle SOA Platform - Version: 220.127.116.11.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invalid schema errors when using:
regular expressions in WSDL.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Make a new empty composite SOA project
- Create an async BPEL process based on CustomerService,wsdl
- Click on variables (third button on the top BPEL panel (x) ) and expand the parameters under inputVariable and you will get the exception:
Problem building schema
- Comment out the 2 lines which contain
from CustomerService.wsdl file and save it
- Repeat Step 3 and see the error does not appear.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms