Cannot Change ID of a Navigation Item in WebCenter Portal Page Runtime
(Doc ID 1375351.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Link object in the Navigation in JDeveloper user can specify the Id.
However, when add a Link object in the Navigation runtime, the Id field is not shown at all, so it is impossible to specify a value.
This is a problem because the Id value is part of the URL when using pretty URLs.
Steps the Reproduce
1. Edit a Navigation Model (i.e. default-navigation-model.xml) in JDeveloper
2. Add a new Link object
3. Notice that the Id field is shown and you can enter a custom value there
4. Execute the WebCenter Portal application
5. Edit the Navigation Model runtime
6. Add a new Link object
7. Notice that the Id field is not exposed at all
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document