Cannot Change ID of a Navigation Item in WebCenter Portal Page Runtime
(Doc ID 1375351.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version: 22.214.171.124.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Link object in the Navigation in JDeveloper then you can specify the Id yourself.
When trying to add a Link object in the Navigation runtime, then the Id field is not shown at all, so it is impossible to specify that.
This is a problem because the Id value is part of the URL due to using pretty URLs.
Steps the Reproduce
1. Edit a Navigation Model (i.e. default-navigation-model.xml) in JDeveloper
2. Add a new Link object
3. Notice that the Id field is shown and you can enter a custom value there
4. Execute the WebCenter Portal application
5. Edit the Navigation Model runtime
6. Add a new Link object
7. Notice that the Id field is not exposed at all
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|