Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 15-Jun-2015***
While restarting the CrashRecoveryEnabled Node Manager, it is trying to restart a running Admin Server. The issue is happening if the HTTPS port is alone enabled for the Admin Server, non-SSL port is disabled, and demo certs are used in the Admin Server.
The following test case fails:
- Create a domain in WLS 10.3.x and start the Admin Server.
- Create an Admin Server and a Machine (Machine1).
- Assign the Admin Server to Machine1.
- Choose the Node Manager type as "SSL" (Machines -> Machine1 -> Configuration -> Node Manager -> Type).
CrashRecoveryEnabled=trueinto the nodemanager.properties file.
- Go to Summary of Servers -> Admin Server -> Configuration -> General tab and uncheck/disable "Listen Port Enabled" and check/enable "SSL Listen Port Enabled."
- Stop the Admin Server.
- Start the Node Manager.
- Open WLST, and connect to the Node Manager using nmConnect():
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms