Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2011
Applies to:Management Pack for Oracle GoldenGate - Version: 220.127.116.11.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- When attempting to start GoldenGate manager, the following error occurs.
[agentRegistration] WARN MBeansContainerImpl - javax.security.sasl.SaslException: DIGEST-MD5: digest response format violation. Mismatched response.
- The issue occurs after having configured Oracle GoldenGate Monitor Agent following the steps as described in the "Configuring Oracle GoldenGate to Run with Oracle GoldenGate Monitor" section of Oracle GoldenGate Monitor Administrator’s Guide:
1. Run ./pw_agent_util.sh -create
To create a wallet.
2. Start a new GGSCI session
3. STOP MANAGER
4. START MANAGER
5. Check the last entries in jagent.log. It will display this error.
- Due to this issue, users cannot register and monitor GoldenGate instance via GoldenGate monitor web UI.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms