Bpm Workspace Login Error, But Same User Can Login To Webcenter
(Doc ID 1377550.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Platform Security for Java - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. External LDAP: SUN DS 6.3.1 setup as identity store
2. Policy store is migrated to Database.
3. BPM workspace login (/bpm/workspace) works with one LDAP user -wcadmin- who is part of the Weblogic Admin group.
4. All other users in the same LDAP (for example, test user 'testA') gets error message:
5. testA user was created using ldapadd command pointing to an *.ldif format file with lot of entries to be imported into LDAP SUN server in one step.
6. testB user created manually and issue reported was not reproduced using.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document