Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Platform Security for Java - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. External LDAP: SUN DS 6.3.1 setup as identity store
2. Policy store is migrated to Database.
3. BPM workspace login (/bpm/workspace) works with one LDAP user -wcadmin- who is part of the Weblogic Admin group.
4. All other users in the same LDAP (for example, test user 'testA') gets error message:
5. testA user was created using ldapadd command pointing to an *.ldif format file with lot of entries to be imported into LDAP SUN server in one step.
6. testB user created manually and issue reported was not reproduced using.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms