Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Weblogic Server - Version 10.3.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Deploying the MDP (Message Driven Pojo). which listens on the JMS Destination created on a Weblogic Server domain, this is not able to connect to the Destination and the consumer count is "0", without any exceptions been thrown in server logs.
When creating WLS SCA (Service Component Architecture) application, MDPs and DisposableBean in general do not work.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create and start WLS domain.
- Create JMS queue with JNDI myqueue.
- Deploy attached war onto WLS.
- Make sure that you have helloWorldJNDI in your JNDI after deployment.
- Go to console and observe that there is no listeners on the queue you created in step 2.
Also before deploying the application, deploying %WLS_HOME%\wlserver_10.3\common\deployable-libraries\weblogic-sca-1.1.war as a shared library.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms