When Using MDP's In WLS SCA, Consumers Do Not Come Up On JMS Destination
(Doc ID 1380209.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Deploying the MDP (Message Driven Pojo). which listens on the JMS Destination created on a Weblogic Server domain, this is not able to connect to the Destination and the consumer count is "0", without any exceptions been thrown in server logs.
When creating WLS SCA (Service Component Architecture) application, MDPs and DisposableBean in general do not work.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create and start WLS domain.
- Create JMS queue with JNDI myqueue.
- Deploy attached war onto WLS.
- Make sure that you have helloWorldJNDI in your JNDI after deployment.
- Go to console and observe that there is no listeners on the queue you created in step 2.
Also before deploying the application, deploying %WLS_HOME%\wlserver_10.3\common\deployable-libraries\weblogic-sca-1.1.war as a shared library.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document