Webcenter and SES Integration, Cannot Search Keyword For Chinese Characters
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When searching content from WebCenter, SES returns inconsistent results for non-English keywords (e.g: Chinese Characters).
- Setup WebCenter 220.127.116.11 and SES 11g, and share the same OID.
- Setup SES to crawl some Chinese Pages
- Search in SES with keywords more than 2 Chinese Characters
- Search the same keywords in WebCenter.
- The search results are not the same.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms