(Doc ID 1380250.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Analysis Suite - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using BPA Publisher 220.127.116.11 and above when installed on WebLogic application server, attempts to run Evaluations fail. Attempted usage of the Evaluations function results in the following error under the "Evaluations created" "Result" column in the Publisher browser when selecting the Evaluations tab:
These are the steps to reproduce the error:
- Use BPA 11g with Architect, Repository Server and Publisher. The installation of Publisher should be done on WebLogic application server.
- Perform a publisher export of any database making sure to export using "Entire method" and set the export to active.
- In Publisher open the "Entire method" of the export.
- Select the Contents tab, then one of the components of the export under "Main Group".
- Right click one of the blocks in the drawing and choose Evaluate.
- Choose the default options (Evaluation name = Analyze classification, Output format = XLS) and Start. Though this will also be reproducible using any of the options as well.
- Will see evaluation failure message pop-up.
- Check the Evaluations tab and see the "ContextFactoryClass" errored there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document