Uploaded Documents To Wiki Page Disappear In Internet Explorer
(Doc ID 1380372.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Uploading a Text Document inside a Wiki Document, that was added previously in a Wiki Page gives error in IE:
1. Create a Group Space
2. Create a Wiki Page on the Group Space
3. Edit the default wiki document on the wiki page
4. Click on Add New Resource on the Rich Text Editor
5. Select on the list a Wiki Document, save and close
6. Edit the new wiki document, and click again in the New Resource button
7. This time select a Document, and select any text file
8. An error is reported:
9.- Click ok, and try to load again
10.- This time it loads, but it is not displayed
Repeat the steps from 6 - 10 in Firefox, the problem is not reproduced
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!