Unable To Select Next Set Of Users When Search Results Are Returned
(Doc ID 1380378.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version: 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 - Release: 11g to 11g
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce :-
- In the WLS Admin Console, create a number of users - testuser1.. testuser5, testusera..testuserh
- Give each one a display name of Test User #
- Login to Spaces as an Administrator user, and enter a search string of -- test
- The first 5 results results are displayed in the People Task Flow on the Search Results page.
- There are links to display the next set of results, or any numbered set.
- However clicking on any of the links to display another set of users, and the same users are listed again.
Test User D
Test User H
Test User F
Test User E
Clicking on the 2, 3 or Next links does not display different users, the same 5 users are displayed.
The same problem occurs if Active Directory or OID is the Identity Store.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|