Contentfolio Component Delete Nodes Hierarchy During Node Name Update
(Doc ID 1381266.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 220.127.116.11.0 version, WebCenter Content when modifying a subnode of a multi-level hierarchy of nodes in an advanced content folio, the underlying level of the node modified is lost
Modification of a subnode should not affect the underlying level of the node.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an advanced folio with 3 nodes
2. Give each node contained 1-2 pieces of content
3. On one of the nodes, add a subnode and a piece of content
4. With the node expanded, re-named the node and notice that the name change remains as does the underlaying content
5. Collapse the node which was successfully renamed in step4, and again rename it - all of the underlying nodes and content items deleted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document