Last updated on MARCH 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version: 22.214.171.124.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Modification of a subnode should not affect the underlying level of the node.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an advanced folio with 3 nodes
2. Give each node contained 1-2 pieces of content
3. On one of the nodes, add a subnode and a piece of content
4. With the node expanded, re-named the node and notice that the name change remains as does the underlaying content
5. Collapse the node which was successfully renamed in step4, and again rename it - all of the underlying nodes and content items deleted
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms