Can'T Assign Empty Value To String Variable for Process data object
(Doc ID 1381767.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version: 22.214.171.124.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce:
1. define an process data object String variable
2. In Script activity i assign to String variable some value,
"Somestringvalue" for example
3. In the next step, i define an another Script activity, and tried to
reassign an empty value to String variable. The empty value i tried to define
as "" or as string("") .
4. The result of this action was nothing, and String variable still have the
5. The workaround used is to assign a non empty value (such as "my new
value"), the action is work well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|