Can'T Assign Empty Value To String Variable for Process data object
(Doc ID 1381767.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot assign empty value to string Process Data Object
Steps to reproduce:
1. Define a process data object String variable
2. In Script activity assign some value to the String variable, for example, "Somestringvalue"
3. Define an another Script activity, and reassign an empty value to the String variable. For example "" or string("") .
4. The result of this action was nothing, and String variable still has the "Somestringvalue" value.
5. The workaround is to assign a non empty value (such as "my new value").
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document