Can'T Assign Empty Value To String Variable for Process data object
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version: 18.104.22.168.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce:
1. define an process data object String variable
2. In Script activity i assign to String variable some value,
"Somestringvalue" for example
3. In the next step, i define an another Script activity, and tried to
reassign an empty value to String variable. The empty value i tried to define
as "" or as string("") .
4. The result of this action was nothing, and String variable still have the
5. The workaround used is to assign a non empty value (such as "my new
value"), the action is work well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms