OAM 11g : OAM, OAAM and OIM Integration - Login Page Loops Using TAP Scheme
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11g]
Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11g]
Oracle Adaptive Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 11gR1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has performed OAM, OAAM and OIM 184.108.40.206 integration following the below documentation :
* OAM and OAAM are integrated using the TAP scheme.
* Webgate 11g is installed on OHS and is registered as a partner.
* registerThirdPartyTAPPartner command is executed to register the OAAM Server as partner application.
* The store.jks keystore is generated and the TAP Authentication Scheme is created.
* IAMSuite Agent updated.
* To set up OAM-OAAM integration, oaam_cli.properties from the OAAM install directory is updated.
On accessing the OIM console, the OAAM login page appears. After the valid credentials are entered, the user is redirected back to the login page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms