Cannot Post Comments Via The Post Comments Icon On Blog Page
(Doc ID 1385495.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version: 188.8.131.52.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Webcenter 184.108.40.206.0
1) Navigate to a Group Space
2) Create a Blog Page (Page Style: Blog)
3) Create a New Post on this page (give it title, content, click Create button)
4) Once created, there should be a greyed-out "Post Comments" icon visible.
5) ISSUE: according to release notes for this product , a user should be able to post comments via this button, but you cannot as it is greyed out.
Indeed, once comments are made to the Blog post (via the Comments button), then the Post Comments icon displays the number of comments, but a user still cannot post comments via this icon, when according to documentation, they should be able to.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|