Save Button In Search(Query Builder Form) Does Not Save Query Anywhere
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version: 10.1.3.5.0 to 10.1.3.5.0 - Release: 10gR3 to 10gR3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error: 'undefined' is null or not an object
Steps to replicate:
1. Setup a standard search for "Security Group Matches Public" (using Query Builder)
2. Clicked the "Save" button
3. Saved the query as "TestSavedQuery"
4. The above error is thrown by Internet Explorer
5. Clicked the "Home" button
6. Went to "My Content Server" > "My Saved Queries". The query was not there
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms