Save Button In Search(Query Builder Form) Does Not Save Query Anywhere
(Doc ID 1388184.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2023
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 10.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SymptomsWhen attempting to save a query in the Content Server, the query is never saved to the system and the following error is thrown by Internet Explorer:
Steps to replicate:
1. Setup a standard search for "Security Group Matches Public" (using Query Builder)
2. Clicked the "Save" button
3. Saved the query as "TestSavedQuery"
4. The above error is thrown by Internet Explorer
5. Clicked the "Home" button
6. Went to "My Content Server" > "My Saved Queries". The query was not there
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document