OAM 11g : Add User In Group In OVD Not Taking Effect At Run Time For Oam 11g
(Doc ID 1391586.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version: 188.8.131.52.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
2) Add one user to group in OID.
3) After adding user to group should take effect at run time.
4) User should be able to access the URL if user is authorized to access URL.
5) User is still not able access the URL. User is getting un authorised error.
6) If you restart the OAM server then changes are taking effect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|