OAM 11g : Add User In Group In OVD Not Taking Effect At Run Time For Oam 11g
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version: 18.104.22.168.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
2) Add one user to group in OID.
3) After adding user to group should take effect at run time.
4) User should be able to access the URL if user is authorized to access URL.
5) User is still not able access the URL. User is getting un authorised error.
6) If you restart the OAM server then changes are taking effect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms