OUD Secure Server Connection(III) :SASL Client External Authentication over SSL Using Binary User Certificate Verification
(Doc ID 1395660.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2019
Oracle Unified Directory - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The goal of this document is to present how to perform SSL Client SASL external authentication for OUD using certificates with binary certificate validation (part III)
This document is part of:
- OUD - Server Secure Connection over SSL (Part I) (Doc ID 1392904.1)
- OUD - Client authentication over SSL using SASL (part II) (Doc ID 1393371.1)
- OUD - Client External Authentication over SSL Using Binary User Certificate Verification (part III)
- Server secure connection over SSL to Oracle Directory Server (Part I) (Doc ID 1228193.1)
- Client certificate-based authentication over SSL to Oracle Directory Server (Part II) (Doc ID 1287204.1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.