Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle SOA Platform – BAM (Business Activity Monitoring) - Version: 188.8.131.52.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Every time a report is saved it changes the Drilling URL, basically seems that special characters are added to the original URL value i.e. URL http://test is saved as:
- Create any report, i.e. Updating list
- Create any Data Object, any fields i.e Demos/Order Booking DO and CustomerID,SupplierName as the fields
- At Drilling set New Target with parameters:
- Destination type: Launch a New Window, check only Show With Context
- Destination: Destination URL type i.e. 'http://test'
- Destiname name: test
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms