Group Voting On Human Task Does Not Work
(Doc ID 1397854.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Instance moves forward if any of the participants in the Role approve/reject the group task. Instance should not move forward until all the participants ,associated with the Role/Group in group task, approve/reject the group task.
These are steps you may be using if you are experiencing this issue:
- Open associated humantask -> Go to 'Assignment' tab.
- Double click on participant to open Edit ParticipantType window.
- In this window, configure 'Voted outcome' and Value (100%). Also select 'wait until all reports are in ...." option.
- Assign the Role/Group to 3-4 participants.
- Login into workspace and create an instance and submit. This will show group/voting task in inbox of each of the participants in 'Role'.
- Approve the task from menu.
- Instance moves forward and reaches the END task. When inbox of rest of the is refreshed, task is shown as out of group task.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document