FAQ Service/Server Level Migration For SOA And OSB 11g
(Doc ID 1401331.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Service Bus - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 28-July-2014***
The goal of this note is to see if the Service Level Migration is supported in a SOA environment.
WebLogic Server supports two types of Migrations:
1. Service Migration
2. Server Migration
1. WebLogic Server supports service-level migration the following Migratable Services:
- JMS-related Services
- JTA Transaction Recovery Service
- User-defined Singleton Services
2. WebLogic Server provides two separate implementations of the leasing functionality.
- High-availability Database Leasing - This version of leasing requires the availability of a high-availability database to store leasing information.
Note: XA data sources are not supported for server migration.
- Non-database Consensus Leasing - This version of leasing stores the leasing information in-memory within a cluster member.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document